Heavy snow is no match for the Professional model. Featuring a powerful Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ 16.50 ft-lbs gross torque engine, this snow blower will clear a path up to 40 inches with convenient features like single trigger steering, push button chute controls and Free Hand™ Control, you can makes turns with ease, and tackle heavy snow.
Cast-Iron Gear Housing
- Heavy-duty gear housing and finely-machined worm gear components deliver top performance in even the harshest conditions.
Electric / Remote Chute Deflection
- Pushing the chute rotator switch triggers the automatic left or right chute rotation. This makes it easy to point the snow exactly where you want it to go.
- Heated handgrips with high / low setttings keep the operator's hands warm in the coldest conditions.
Throws Snow Up To 45 Feet
- A powerful 16.50 gross torque engine and heavy-duty serrated steel auger cuts through deep snow, and throws it up to 45 feet.
- Heavy-gauge serrated steel auger cuts through hard-packed snow, and feeds large volumes into the impeller.